Transportation needs vary from person to person. Whether you drive your own car, ride public transportation, like to travel, or need adaptive services, there are resources to assist you on your journey.

Getting around the State of Delaware has become easier for individuals with disabilities because of the public and private service providers. Delaware's DART and Paratransit system have become heavily relied upon by many individuals with disabilities. New Freedom/Generations, another option, also offers transportation state-wide. Our Tool kit offers information to help all people be as mobile as possible.


Blake Bossert

Volunteer firefighter and University of Delaware employee

Lesson Plans

The DelAWARE DisABILITY Hub website includes links to other Internet and third party resources. These resources are provided for your consideration only and are not intended to be considered an endorsement. Likewise, the exclusion of an agency or organization does not imply disapproval or a lack of support by GACEC, or DelAWARE DisABILITY Hub.