Skip to Content Skip to Navigation logo

Delaware Disability Hub Homepage

Picture of a Mother With Her Two Daughters

This section was designed for all parents of children with disabilities. The goal of this section is to give you information, resources and things to think about as you raise your child to adulthood. We hope to make your job as a parent easier by providing helpful transition information that supports your young adults future success. You will find checklists, information about the transition process, IEP requirements and information for military families in this section.

Please encourage your teen to explore Deldhub on their own for it is a place they can learn about the many aspects of life facing them as they transition into adulthood.


Resources to guide you, while you help your child transition to an adult.


Parents, teachers and young adults discussing transition issues, tips and IEPs.