Whether you desire to live independently, in a group environment, share an apartment, buy your own home or need assistance with your living arrangements, there are organizations to help make your transition easier. Laws are in place to protect you and a network of support services are available from state agencies, nonprofit organizations and businesses throughout Delaware.


Alyssa Cowin

2012 Goodwill Graduate of the Year Recipient

Lesson Plans

The DelAWARE DisABILITY Hub website includes links to other Internet and third party resources. These resources are provided for your consideration only and are not intended to be considered an endorsement. Likewise, the exclusion of an agency or organization does not imply disapproval or a lack of support by GACEC, or DelAWARE DisABILITY Hub.

GACEC Transition Website funded by
the Delaware General Assembly