Parenting Gifted Children
Please see our Gifted and Talented Section under Education.
- Brief Transition Checklist – Florida Hats for ages 12 – 18+.
- Checklists for Transition Milestones – Some are adapted from University of Illinois, Chicago.
- How Prepared for Type 1 Diabetes Self-Care Checklist – Type1 Diabetes checklist for your child.
- ILP Checklist – U.S. Dept. of Labor & Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) General guide for an employment ILP.
- TRAQ – Transition Readiness Assessment Tool that is a patient-centered questionnaire that providers and families can use to assess youths' ability to make appointments, to understand their medications and to develop other skills needed for transition to adult care. It is designed to be self-administered and it takes less than 5 minutes for youth to fill it out.
- Transition Health Plan for Youth with Disabilities and Their Families – This form is designed to help transition-age youth with disabilities and their families plan for youth to assume greater or full responsibility for their adult health care.
Transition Planning for Students with IEPs